From the beginning of the COVID-19 emergency, SAC Serigrafia has never stopped, both production and our attention to safety have continued.
Step by step, as the information relating to the virus and the prevention of contagion have become available, we have implemented and optimised new internal procedures:
- MEDICAL DEVICES: we now live in a world where masks are part of everyday life. Of course, they can sometimes be annoying, but we consider them to be a tribute to the uniform of the true heroes of this emergency; the doctors and nurses.
- STAGGERED SHIFTS: we are all working, but in alternating shifts. If you send us an order by email you won’t have to wait for the next shift. Yes, we are working in shifts, but we are also syncronised.
- AT A SAFE DISTANCE: We have organised our desks, offices and production to respect safe working distances. Sure, having 3,500sqm helped us to achieve this!
- INSURANCE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES: already from March SAC Serigrafia activated a special insurance cover in the case that a member of our staff should contract the virus. An extra policy to protect the health and finances of our personnel.
- A SHARED COMMITMENT: we share with our suppliers, couriers, and every figure in our supply chain the same commitment with respect to safety measures. We are also available to discuss your requests with regard to respecting safety protocols adopted by your business.
DIDN’T YOU KNOW WE WERE IN BUSINESS?
TRY SENDING US AN EMAIL OR CALLING, WE ARE HERE!
For all orders we can guarantee normal delivery times! We are looking forward to when this emergency is over, and finally we can once again shake hands.